Since 1988, Executive Cooling and Heating has provided Charlotte County and the surrounding communities in Southwest Florida with unrivaled HVAC services. We specialize in residential and commercial air conditioning service, including installations and replacements. As a proven Trane Comfort Specialist dedicated to delivering excellence, we’re an authorized dealer of Trane’s products.
Executive Cooling and Heating also provides sensible indoor air quality solutions, including patented Rotobrush air duct cleaning as well as sanitation with germicidal advanced plasma oxidation for air purification. With our IAQ solutions, we aim to clean and purify your home’s air so you can breathe and sleep easier. We:
- Only recommend the services and equipment you need – we don’t believe in commission-based pay, so our comfort specialists have no incentive to oversell
- Are careful in recruiting and retaining trustworthy comfort specialists
- Never use “$29.95 service call” gimmicks to get our foot inside your door
- Rely on customer referrals instead of high-pressure sales tricks to attract new clients, valuing our old and new customer relationships above everything else
- Offer 24/7/365 emergency duct work services – we’re here when you need us
Superior HVAC Services in Charlotte County
Our friendly, experienced and dedicated staff is always ready to serve you. At Executive Cooling and Heating, we’re committed to all our customers, whether they are new or have been returning to us for decades. Our primary purpose is to make sure every customer who entrusts us receives high-quality HVAC services.
Every unit Executive Cooling and Heating installs is certified to be of exceptional quality. We constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to offer reasonable prices. We service our customers promptly and stand by all of our work. We offer these services
- Air conditioning system installations, repairs and maintenance
- Heat pump and ductless mini-split system services
- New residential and commercial construction services
- Indoor air quality services, including inspections and UV air treatments
- Duct cleaning services
- Energy Saving Maintenance Agreements (ESA)
- 24/7 live after-hours answering emergency services, including holidays
- High-quality HVAC products and solutions for a fair price
- Exploring green building initiatives and tax credits
For all your HVAC needs, contact Executive Cooling and Heating at (941) 210-5733.