Air Conditioner Maintenance Plans
Executive Cooling and Heating is happy to help residents and business owners in Charlotte County protect their biggest investments in comfort: their air conditioners. As a dedicated Trane Comfort Specialist, we know what it takes to maintain your AC system so it conserves energy, doesn’t break down and lasts longer.
Our #1 goal is to make sure our customers protect their air conditioners and prevent experiencing discomfort, and that means regularly taking care of your unit. Here are some reasons we’re the area’s top AC maintenance provider:
- We don’t believe in commission-based pay – our Comfort Specialists have no incentive to oversell while performing AC maintenance at your home or business.
- We are careful in recruiting and retaining trustworthy comfort specialists, ensuring your comfort and safety are always in the most honest hands possible.
- We offer better service, better quality and have more integrity than our competitors.
- We are a Trane Comfort Specialist that exceeds industry standards for excellence.
- Our Comfort Specialists are factor trained.
- We offer 24/7/365 emergency services – we’re here when you need us the most.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans That Protect Your AC System and Comfort
While it’s an upfront investment, an AC maintenance plan pays for itself in no time by helping you reduce energy costs, prevent expensive repairs and avoid premature replacements. But to ensure your cooling system is maintained properly, you must hire an HVAC company like Executive Cooling and Heating that has the technical proficiency to complete the task. With more than 30 years of experience working with all makes and models of AC systems, there isn’t a job we can’t handle.
Benefits of our Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- 15% discount on parts and labor
- Priority customer
- Agreement is transferable to new homeowner or new location within 25 miles of our office
- 24-hour emergency service
- Never an overtime charge
Preventive Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans at an Affordable Price
Executive Cooling and Heating offers a range of residential and commercial AC maintenance plans that help you preserve your comfort. Each AC maintenance plan includes a 21-point precision tune-up by one of our experienced comfort specialists. Our 21-point precision tune-up involves:
- Measuring the efficiency of the AC system
- Cleaning the evaporator in place (if accessible)
- Rinsing condenser coil
- Measuring compressor efficiency
- Flushing condensate drains
- Applying anti-algae solution to drain pain
- Inspecting air filters
- Inspecting blower assembly
- Testing circuit boards
- Testing starting capabilities
- Safety testing heating coils
- Inspecting electrical wiring
- Inspecting relays
- Inspecting contacts
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts and amps on the motors
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting thermostat
- Measuring air temperature balance
- Checking pressure safety switch
Executive Cooling and Heating offers AC maintenance plans to customers in:
- Burnt Store Isles
- Charlotte Park
- Deep Creek
- El Jobean
- Fort Ogden
- Grassy Point
- Harbour Heights
- Lake Suzy
- North Port
- Port Charlotte
- Prairie Creek
- Punta Gorda
- South Venice
If you’re interested in learning more about our residential and commercial AC maintenance plans that we offer to Charlotte County and the surrounding communities, contact Executive Cooling and Heating today at (941) 655-9070. A live comfort specialist is happy to answer any questions you might have.